Santa in the Park - Hosted by the Wekiva Community Association & Troop 999
Time & Location
About the Event
Santa is coming to town Sunday, December 8th, so don't miss it!
TO RUN A BOOTH - $7
Troops are invited to run a booth, and highly encouraged to run a service project as well or to raise money for the community by donating to Gifts for Girls.
Please answer all of the questions during checkout:
- Select "Booth Reservation" Ticket Type
- Troop # & Level
- Troop Contact & Phone Number
- Items Selling/Service Project Doing
- Number of Girls Participating (estimate)
- Brief description of items selling or service project performing used for advertising (don't worry we will help as needed)
- Don't forget to complete a Money Earning Packet and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patches will be available to troops that attend for $1 per girl. This will help reduce the waste and need to know how many girls are attending prior to the event. Please stop by Daisy Booth 9899/Senior Booth 999 to place your orders during the event. Patches will be available at the Leader Meeting after the start of the new year.
All family and friends are welcome to attend and enjoy the festivities, this is NOT a Girl Scout only event.
- 12-1pm Setup (please arrive prior to 12:30 as it becomes difficult to park around that time)
- 1-3pm Games, Activities, Card Making, Food, etc. (the school choir will sing)
- 2pm Santa Arrives in the Park
- 2-3pm Pictures with Santa in the Community Center
- 3-3:30 Things slow down and you can begin packing up (please plan to stay until 4pm if at all possible)
RECOMMENDED ITEMS FOR BOOTH
All booths must be self-sufficient. We will not have easy access to electricity or running water (except in the bathroom). Please plan accordingly.
- Tent, Table, Chairs
- Securable Table Cloths (it gets windy outside)
- Hats, sunscreen (it is still sunny out)
- Items needed for Community Service Project or Sales
- Admission Only$0$00$0
- Booth Reservation$7$70$0